Is Z9 back log nearly over?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SteveoM Regular Member • Posts: 181
Is Z9 back log nearly over?

I can't buy from Nikon USA for some bizarre reason. Therefore, I was looking for another place to purchase a Z9 without an indeterminate wait time; I actually don't care how long, just want to know when. Last week I was reviewing the list of Nikon Authorized Vendors and noticed that they that several vendors were marked as "In Stock". I started to call a few and was almost laughed at but almost all said they were receiving steady shipments. The last store I called added that the last shipment they received extinguished the waiting list and several went to the 'notify when in stock list'.  Essentially the sales person said that if I placed an order it would be filled with the next shipment. I placed the order on Thursday. Friday they verified my CC. On Monday AM, I received an email notifying me it was back ordered  but about 2 hours later I received an 'In Stock' notification, and tonight they forwarded a tracking number. Essentially a 2 day turn around.

Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
HRS
HRS
HRS
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow