Radiant Photo, previously Perfect Exposure set for Sept. release

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mprazoff New Member • Posts: 14
Radiant Photo, previously Perfect Exposure set for Sept. release

Perfectly Clear, the consumer version of comercial software used by photo processors and those who take numerous portraits, has not been upgraded in some time. It never received much traction among other photo editors. In mid-September a new version, called Radiant Photo is due to be released. While EyeQ, the maker of the underlying technology will still provide the software and correction algorithms, the new version is being marketed and improved by a new company, Radiant Imaging Labs, run by professional photographers with Elia Locardi as CEO.

The new version is two generations more advanced than Perfectly Clear and like most software these days will use an AI based process. It is designed to pick the correct set of enhancements via AI and get a photo to about 90% of its final correction, in just a few seconds. Further one can adjsut the AI corrections to personal taste. While the corrected photos online look to be greatly improved, final judgement will have to await the release of this software. There is currently a pre-order discount for the less risk-adverse among us. Full disclosure, I have pre-purchased the software based on a previous discount for Perfectly Clear owners, otherwise I have no connection to either company.

Will post again after i have a chance to use Radiant Photo.

mprazoff's gear list:mprazoff's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow