Crazy Morning'

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
LeicaEye
LeicaEye Veteran Member • Posts: 8,901
Crazy Morning'

I was out with my 5Ds - Today my focus was on Forlorn looking plants etc..  Anyways off I go, then I see this old hand built truck, got talking to the owner and got the story, saw it laying in a field, it was originally a 1932 long bed truck.. The original owner said take it, so the now owner towed it. It has a 1964 Jeep engine/chassis, the Ford Cab and lots of make do's took a little over 2years work.. Sounds a lot like an old time Nascar racer..

Part 2..  I usually use the SD as the main card in the 5Ds, keeping the Compact Flash as back up. Got home and put the SD card in the Reader -Zilch.. What now I wondered.. Then I took out the Compact Flash card, slid it into the reader, yipppeeeee ->all my photos. Boy was I happy, I probably moved the selection between cards at some point.. Another thing to check before going out on a shoot.. Will Post the Forlorn images separately..  Take Care  L

-- hide signature --

If you understand everything, you must be misinformed...

LeicaEye's gear list:LeicaEye's gear list
Leica V-Lux 40 Leica D-Lux 7 Nikon D3100 Canon EOS 5DS Leica CL +10 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Canon EOS 5DS
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow