HDR versus active d lightning

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Gorky0210 Forum Member • Posts: 76
HDR versus active d lightning

I am using the active d lighting and I found it pretty good , escpecially in shadows and bright sun. But maybe it is increasing noise also at high and extra high level.

i m also started to use HDR in my Nikon and I’m finding it is also giving excellent results in dark or shadow areas , the issue only is it makes a prominent clank sound and the shake is more. I m using single picture mode and with auto or high level.at times there r 2 images of the subject hugging each other. i m using hdr hand held and then took to tripod but still make shake is little uncomfortable.the time take to save the image is also more than usual

can I get a clarity for usage of active d lighting versus hdr. I m planning to cover a football match in day night conditions. I was also planning to cover on shutter mode .

also if someone can help out in usage of flash compensation for indoor subjects, I been using it but not get the jist of its utility,

I would like to thank photographers here for a forthcoming support by having soliciting  the information in best form. 
regards

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow