Shots After Outdoor Gig

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
jazzedmurf
jazzedmurf Regular Member • Posts: 146
Shots After Outdoor Gig

Last week, I played in an outdoor festival in Muncie, Indiana, and I decided to bring along my a6500 and a few lenses. After we were done playing our sets, I got some shots of the dramatic storm clouds in the golden light, as well as a few shots of the moon. The festival had hot air balloons, and they set up several 'baskets' along the perimeter of a roundabout. In the middle of the roundabout was this 1929 statue, "Passing of the Buffalo" by Cyrus Dallin. I tried to get a few shots of the statue illuminated by the hot air balloons' burners against a backdrop of dramatic clouds--if I could shoot it again, I'd set my ISO much higher to help fight the noise from boosting brightness in post.

Dramatic clouds during sunset; taken with Minolta 50mm 1.4 and LA-EA4 adapter

"Passing of the Buffalo" by Cyrus Dallin; taken with Sigma 30mm 1.4

Taken with Sony 70-350mm

Thanks for looking--all feedback is appreciated.

jazzedmurf's gear list:jazzedmurf's gear list
Sony a6500 Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Sigma 30mm F1.4 (E/EF-M mounts) Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN (E/EF-M mounts) +12 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Sony a6500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow