Sold my A7RIIIa. Now what?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 13,295
Sold my A7RIIIa. Now what?

Sold it for a really good price, didn't need to sell, but, you know, boredom meets can-do 😉

And now what? Whilst I was going through images to select for the sale I noticed that I really liked the rendering of the A7C. Colourwise better than the A7RIIIA. Sold that camera to partially fund a Q2.

I will be using the next body with 2 lenses only, the Batis 40/2 and the Sony 20/1.8. Might get a 85, but no urgency also like to keep my Sony gear light, but capable.

My gut feeling is to rebuy an A7C,  but there were some issues, no front dial,small evf, but rendering gorgeous.

Would consider an A7R4 just to try it. AF similar to the A7C? Or an A74. Eye af issue sorted? Rendering similar to the A7C?

Or an A9?

All over the place, right? But think that I surely can't be the only one to have this issue, selling an A7R3 and then what?

Thanks for your suggestions. Regrets either way?

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Leica Q2 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Sony a7 IV Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +8 more
Sony a7 Sony a7R Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Lan
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow