* The Weekly Image Thread 22 08 09 #707 *

Started Aug 9, 2022 | Photos thread
WhyNot
WhyNot Forum Pro • Posts: 12,996
Re: Yesterday

19andrew47 wrote:

I like the first two of this set best WN. For me the colour that is present adds to each. These have a nostalgic look.

Thank you for the comments, Andrew … These pictures were taken as street with a 14mm lens on the M10.2. Shot in the old way with fixed fixed focus at about 6 feet at f/7.1 getting everything I wanted in focus. They were shot in Monochrome and I have the OOC Jpegs but they require some work before presenting and I find that the color version is actually easier to work with ...so I convert them back in OV3. … I did a B&W version of the first but it was the blue chairs that attracted me so I used one of the M10.2 Art Modes applied in OV3 to get that color back... The second I thought needed some color to help the composition. ... Sure would like to know what you might have found lacking in the rest as it doesn't seem I'm going to get any more significant input to this post …. and I get so little critique here …. so …

Covid I guess is not going away but for most people here it now no longer seems a big thing and they seem to have moved away in mass from masks and physical distancing. Go to the grocery store and you may see a few geezers like myself in masks but not very many.

COVID is still active here but not as bad as it has been in the past .. mostly being ignored but not completely (locally.) More difficult to get information as we return to "normal'    ...  I'm still not eating indoors at restaurants and continue wearing a mask indoors ... usually ... and still not traveling far ...

No idea where this is all going but time kee ps on marching.

Andrew

WhyNot

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow