OM1 Custom Mode DxO Photolab 5 Problem

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
PeterCee Forum Member • Posts: 61
OM1 Custom Mode DxO Photolab 5 Problem

Hi, Perhaps someone may have experienced something like the following?

I'm using an OM1, with an Olympus 100-400 with a 1.4 tc, in a custom mode for static birds. ( I will list some of the settings FWIIW: A priority, S-AF +MF, bird ID on, Silent Sequential, Auto Iso, S-IS1)

Recent shoot import; DxO does not recognise the lens, as in does not apply the optical correction module, and shows the camera icon with the superimposed general prohibition symbol for 'no module applicable' in the thumbnail surrounds (both JPEG and RAW). The lens is reported in the metadata side panel however.

Previous this has never happened. I am not sure if any images processed to date were in captured under any custom mode setup. I've been focused on learning the general functions of this camera. There have been no software or firmware upgrades in the interim.

If I move out of the custom mode it seems to all be back in working order! Module applied!

Camera problem or software problem?

A lot of time has been spent on evolving this one custom mode. There are two others - I daren't look at them!!

I'm beginning to worry about what will have changed anew every time I switch this camera on to be frank!

(An aside: Another annoying happening is a seemingly random unprovoked switching between Slot 1 and Slot 2 as the chosen primary write card slot! I would appreciate any advice/advise on that.)

Thanks for any comments on the problem.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow