* The Weekly Image Thread 22 08 09 #707 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
meow
meow Veteran Member • Posts: 4,895
Re: LED light

Rich Z wrote:

It does work well for illuminating a close up subject, Charlotte. Since there are four ball joints between the camera and the light it is tricky to adjust, especially because three of the ball joints are tightened by the same knob. It wants to pinch my fingers when I adjust it. Oh, well, pain enhances art. I now have the pain, and am searching for the art.

The small ball head came with the light at $69, on sale currently, reduced from $99. The arm cost me $35. Rich

I got this little thing. I can't see mine is called L2 though. Maybe it's a previous model but the specs and the accessories are the same. Of which I can't see I'll ever use the coloured filters, but the other things are useful.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1659973-REG/ulanzi_2172_l2_cute_lite_waterproof.html

I used it today to photograph my first mature chilies with my phone.

meow's gear list:meow's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Venus Laowa 7.5mm F2 MFT 7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 Fisheye +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow