Fujifilm X-S10 vs Nikon Z5 print quality

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
SigmaDelta10 Regular Member • Posts: 338
Re: Fujifilm X-S10 vs Nikon Z5 print quality

Askaman wrote:

Thank you so much!

I watched them actually before pisting here since I am a sub to Nigel and kind of watch his video

I am aware that by chosing a reasonable difference(like watching from over 1-1.5 meters it would be veryhard to tell a difference) but my issue was with closer distances(which i dont think he mentions... I watched it 2 times and i am sorry if i missed it in his videos)

If I remember correctly Nigel was inspecting those big prints also at about 30cm sitting at a table.

But apart from that his conclusion was that lenses are the most important part. With a top quality image file you might get away with printing that large. Also enlarging the file with Enhance in Adobe and sharpening with Topaz Sharpen can give good results.

So making your choice should be based on the type of lenses you want to use and then see which system has the best lens for you.

But if I would be in your situation I would look for a used Sony. I like Fuji and Nikon files better but the Sony will give you enough pixels to play with and will fit into the same budget.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow