PRICE REDUCED! Sony RX100 V 5 Ultimate Travel Set

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Joseph Chuan Contributing Member • Posts: 603
PRICE REDUCED! Sony RX100 V 5 Ultimate Travel Set

For Sale I have a great all-in-one kit for travel. Sony Rx100V with filter mount and filters. Comes with the following:

1. RX100 V in great condition. There is a small ding in the corner, but it was never dropped and works perfectly. Shutter or lens has never been stuck open or closed. Glass is perfectly clear without dust inside that I can see and I am very particular.

2. Filter mount. I had to glue the mount onto the front because the original sticky mount was getting loose. It is solid, but you can still take the ring off if you would like. This attachment for the filter mount easily comes on and off the ring that is anchored in the front. It serves as protection and holds the two included filters—a variable ND filter and the circular polarizer filter.

3. 4 batteries total (3 original and 1 aftermarket)

4. Aftermarket charger

5. Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 5 bag. Holds everything in a very compact package.

6. Sony screen protector installed.

7. Sony Front Grip installed.

Asking $400 shipped for everything.

Insert caption here. If you do not edit this text it will be automatically removed.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Houston, TX, United States

Sony RX100 V
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow