Nikon D3500 freeze

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SenPhoto New Member • Posts: 2
Nikon D3500 freeze

Hi!

I have a D3500 and to begin with, I have tested original lenses, Tamron lenses, Sigma lenses, same result with ALL lenses, even without lens it acts the same way.

With that said to the problem.

I like to use Live view (Lv) since it gives me the best photos. But when I use it after 10-12 photos, the display either freezes, or turns black. 
I need to remove the battery then press the shutter button to restore it.

The camera has been sent to the "Nikon" repair in Sweden, who ships it on to Estonia and they did some repair, not clear what. After that it worked for 200 photos, now back to the same problem again.

The camera "locks" itself or how to say it. The display freezes or the display turns black and the only way to reset it is to remove the battery.

Sometimes it acts normal and I try to take a photo using the view finder but it is impossible to press the shutter button = the camera has locked itself in some way.

I have only TOP end memory cards, SanDisk Extreme/Ultra 64 Gb and have tried standard battery or other, more powerful batteries, no matter what I use, the same problem no matter what equipment I use.

I cannot be the first person experience this, can I?

Does anyone have an experience of this problem and what might cause it?
Like the camera very much, but I have had Nikon cameras for 30 years in my life and never ever had a problem before. This camer is 2 years old and already dead, more or less.

Why is this happening to me?
Any solution?

SenPhoto's gear list:SenPhoto's gear list
Nikon D3500
Nikon D3500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow