Z7 or Z7II: which one to get?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
elandel Regular Member • Posts: 428
Z7 or Z7II: which one to get?

Hi all,

I recently returned, after many years, to Nikon with a Z6. I am very happy also because I did not find what I was seeking in other brands (I'm not saying they are good or bad, I'm saying I did not bond with them); you know Nikon was my first love and you never forget it.:-D

Previously I had a Sony 7R2 and loved the high megapixel sensore for landscapes and architecture also used it for travel, did not love its color rendition. I'm qa jpg shooter so do not want to learn or waste my time in PP.

Now I would like to get a camera with high megapixel sensor like the Z7 or Z7II.

Question. Which one to buy used? I don't do sports or bif so I don't need the best AF in the world. Don't have kids or animals also.

I'm looking aroiund for a good deal not necessarily in the near future because I'm not in a hurry (I have the Z6) just trying to decide which one to look for.

Can you give me any insight and/or feedback on both.

To be honest I think the Z7 should be enough for me but its better to wait for your advice.

Thanks.

Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow