Canon EOS R7 ultra telephoto 4K video samples

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Juggler Senior Member • Posts: 1,416
Canon EOS R7 ultra telephoto 4K video samples

Hi,

Yesterday I spent some time to try 4K fine and 4K crop 60 fps video modes on R7 with 100-500mm and 800mm f/11 with 2x extender. It is incredible for me to use a camera to shoot videos at 4500+ mm focal length and f/22 using auto focus and the camera locks the eye of the bird.

(240) Ultra telephoto video samples with Canon EOS R7: 1280mm- 1600mm - 2316mm - 2560mm - 2896mm - 4634mm! - YouTube

No color grading, and sorry for shakes as I didn't use a tripod, just a bean bag on my car window.

I will make a review with viewfinder captures (although it is really difficult to shoot while screen capturing). I really enjoy using R7 (using R5 for a year).

Regards,

Melih

-- hide signature --

'Juggling is a metaphor for life.. Each ball represents one of life's concerns and the goal is to give each the appropriate amount of individual attention while simultaneously watching and guiding all the others. Life is about balance and staying quick and alert as everything threatens to spin out of control' from Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson

Juggler's gear list:Juggler's gear list
Casio Exilim Pro EX-F1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Canon EOS-1D Mark II N +18 more
Canon EOS R5 Canon EOS R7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow