* The Weekly Image Thread 22 08 09 #707 *

Started Aug 9, 2022 | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 47,329
Re: Day Lilies from our gardens

Sorry Dave, I ought to have replied when I saw this originally but I was on my phone and thought I would wait until I was on the computer, and then I forgot!!

Thanks for the reply.  We have some new ones of the same varieties I showed blooming but the others all bloomed earlier and I did not get many decent shots.  I have been busy doing jobs here and there that I had put off but have a lot of the stuff cleared up now.

Some nice weather will do you good!  You deserve it!  I think I will go dump some Islay on top of the ice left in my glass that had margarita in it.  It is not a very good Islay so I don't think it will do any harm, except to my innards!

We await your lily images!  Since they took this long to arrive the flowers should be terrific.  All that rain can not hurt either.  At least you don't have any forest fires I hope.  We head off to Newfoundland next week and they are having the largest fires there in decades.  Yeah!

Andrew

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow