*** Mini Challenge #707 - BIG! *** WINNERS

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Len Philpot
Len Philpot Regular Member • Posts: 431
*** Mini Challenge #707 - BIG! *** WINNERS

Thanks to all who participated in this BIG mini-challenge (is that a contradiction in terms?).

Let's get straight to it ...

Honorable Mention

Don's view of the inside of St. Peter's Cathedral really communicates the loft and size of the edifice, particularly with all those present no "higher" that the bottom 10% of the vertical space.

Honorable Mention

Richard's "heads-up" view of the trees contrasted against the blue sky provides an infinity vanishing point, emphasizing their great height.

Honorable Mention

The_WB's vista over this part of Bryce Canyon just keeps on going...

Third Place

The_WB's Meteor Crater. I've seen countless photos and even saw it from an airliner window, but have yet to see it in person, on the ground. Gotta get over there. BIG hole, BIG rock!

Second Place

Richard's oranges.What a perfect looking pair of fruit! Colorful, sharp, attention-getting. They look like they're the size of basketballs!

First Place Winner

Don's BIG smiles! How can you not like this? BIG stature, BIG smiles, BIG impact! It would be interesting to know the backstory of this exhibit.

Congratulations to Don for his winning entry in this BIG mini-challenge. I'm looking forward to the next one already. And once again thanks to all the participants this time around.

-- hide signature --

Len Philpot
Retirement: 4th best thing to happen to me
https://www.instagram.com/lphilpot01/

Len Philpot's gear list:Len Philpot's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T8i (EOS 850D) Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Topaz Adjust Topaz DeJPEG Topaz Detail +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow