Pure RAW - notebook performances

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NewBobolix Junior Member • Posts: 35
Pure RAW - notebook performances

Hello all !

I'm trying PureRAW 2 with my fuji XT3 files on my 12 years old PC (an overclocked i5-3570K with 8GB ram and a GTX-970).

A DNG "Deep Prime" export takes about 50 to 70 seconds; I know that xtrans files are longer to process than bayer based sensors.
I'm considering a new laptop to be able to process files while travelling and I would like to understand how the new graphic cards will impact the processing time.

If someone using PureRaw will be so kind to dload one of the high iso samples xt3 file from dpreview and export a DNG using Deep Prime giving me the processing time, it will be very helpful.
ATM I'm considering GTX3050 notebooks with OLED from Asus or GTX 3060 notebooks with non oled FullHD  panels from other manufacturers.

Hope someone will help me to figure out which will be a good portable solution with the best price/performances ratio.

Grazie
Roberto

PS sorry for my non-native english

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow