Fujifilm X-S10 vs Nikon Z5 print quality

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
AndyGordon Contributing Member • Posts: 765
Re: Fujifilm X-S10 vs Nikon Z5 print quality

Used to own both z6 & Z7 along with a bunch of Fuji X cams, also have an Epson P800 printer with roll paper adapter and from what I can see from the Z6 and X cams I can see no discernible difference with a 17" by 36" pano

A straight A2 from a 26mp X-Trans sensor is on my wall and standing a foot or so it is perfectly detailed and the colour and tonal transition is beautiful.

The biggest issue with both of these camera's and the 1m x 1m print size is less about the camera/chip combo, more about the quality of lens on the front and even more on the ability of the person behind all that gear to get the exposure just right to make the most of the light and scene

After all that, it will come down to post processing and printing ability.

I was so happy with the X cams capabilities that I sold off all my Nikon FF (Z6, Z7 and a bunch of S glass) and settles on then an X100V, X-Pro3 & X-T3

AndyGordon's gear list:AndyGordon's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow