* The Weekly Image Thread 22 07 24 #704 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
meow
meow Veteran Member • Posts: 4,886
Re: Pray tell

You get moderated? What did you do? Pray tell!

Sorry, but doing it here would be considered a violation of dpr rules/guidelines, Charlotte. ( "We aim to be as transparent as possible about our moderation practises and the reasons behind them, but it is not DPReview’s policy to discuss individual moderation decisions.")

And that policy covers posts, PMs as well as posted pictures (" Note that the guidelines above refer to all user interactions on DPReview, which include not only the written content of comments and forum posts, but also private messages and the content (visual and/or textual) of uploaded or linked images.")

That means for "Pray tell" it would take you sending me a PM, including an email address (to which I can reply).

Liewenberger

Odd way to express it. I interpret the first quote as THEY won't discuss their decisions (i.e. they don't want to be questioned). It doesn't fit together with the second quote. But I haven't read the whole thing. And never will.

Well, it will remain a titillating mystery then.

meow's gear list:meow's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Venus Laowa 7.5mm F2 MFT 7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 Fisheye +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow