LrC shortcut for brush flow

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jonby Regular Member • Posts: 370
LrC shortcut for brush flow

Does anyone know if there is a keyboard/mouse shortcut for changing the flow setting when using the adjustment brush in LrC and ACR? There are shortcuts for brush size and feather, but I can't seem to find one for flow (or density for that matter). Gets a bit tedious dragging the slider around all the time.

As I'm asking one question, might as well add this one, which is unrelated and a bit more complex:-

I work on a slowish mac computer. When editing large raw files (45mp), I find that LrC becomes unusably slow after I have zoomed past 66% on any particular image in the Develop module. It's clearly working with a full-size demosaiced copy of the image after this point, and continues to do that even if I zoom back out. The only way I can get the performance back is to restart Lightroom and avoid zooming past 66%, at which point it will go back to using a lower-res version or smart preview if available. I have the preference to 'Use Smart Previews instead of Originals for editing' turned on, but it still uses the original when zooming past 66%. The only way I can force it to always use the smart preview is to remove the original to a different folder temporarily, which I'd rather not do. Does anyone know if there is another way to stop it using the full-res originals?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow