What would you pick as a second camera? - X-T4 main, X100V, Ricoh GR III

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RestyPad
RestyPad New Member • Posts: 10
What would you pick as a second camera? - X-T4 main, X100V, Ricoh GR III

Hi all,

I used to only have the X100V and a Ricoh GRIII which kinda serves the purpose of being compact for my urban photography.

Just for context, 100% hobby and this is most definitely a case of GAS, as I enjoy technology and using various systems for my photography. I used to shoot with the Sony A7RIII with the 17-28mm 2.8, 28-200mm and having the X100V + Ricoh GRIII as a backup. I moved away from Sony to focus on the Fuji as it always felt the best.

I recently found a really great deal on a used X-T4 + 16-55mm 2.8 for 1700 Euros totally and was too good to pass on, and it's really great replacement for the Sony that I used to have, especailly with the video features and flipscreen.

I want to keep the X-T4 + 16-55mm 2.8 as Fuji is where I want to stay, the question is whether to keep the X100V or the Ricoh GRIII as I can't justify having all three systems at this point.

X-T4 + X100V I would stay in Fujiland, but I lose out on the super compact part, however my photos will have the same look between cameras.

X-T4 + Ricoh, I could get a 23mm F2 to match the X100V focal range if needed and use the Ricoh when I need something super portable

The question boils down to this:

Would you pick the X100V or the Ricoh GRIII as a second body to the X-T4?

I do admit that this is very gear and I should probably go out and shoot more than overthink things.

Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-T4 Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow