Sony A6000 vs A6100 for beginners

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nchesh01 New Member • Posts: 5
Sony A6000 vs A6100 for beginners

Hi

I've asked previously about a camera for a beginner and this is another 2 choices I am looking at.

I am looking a little bit in the future as at present I have a canon point and shoot SX70 and a fuji S9600 bridge and I want to spend more time as an amateur photographer.

Primarily I am looking at wildlife, landscape and some sports i.e. motorbike racing.

Cost is sadly a reasonable priority, although I am prepared to wait a bit longer to get something better.

I have been looking at the 2 cameras above and there are some obvious differences such as the active tracking and better viewfinder spec, but was wondering if they were enough to persuade me to go for the A6100 rather than the A600.

I realise this is a very basic and beginner question and I am willing to listen to alternative's at a similar price point, but it is an actual minefield out there for beginners, so any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Neil

Canon PowerShot SX70 FujiFilm FinePix S9100 (FinePix S9600) Sony a6000 Sony a6100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow