Fujifilm X-S10 vs Nikon Z5 print quality

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Askaman Forum Member • Posts: 59
Fujifilm X-S10 vs Nikon Z5 print quality

Hi guys!

First of all i apologize if i posted in the wrong place, in which case I am asking for an OP to help me move the thread.

Second, I am looking for people who had experience printing images from these 2 cameras or equivalent(like xt4 for example) and here is what i am looking for.

1. Print size should be 1m*1m max(this is a rare one, mostly i am looking at a bit smaller sizes)

2. Print themes are always landscape photography so that requires a bit more detail.

I know about viewing distances and that at the right distance most pictures seem fine but what I am interested is actually(from your experience)  at a print this big how close to the print you'd have to stay in order to see a bit of deterioration in the picture

I am trying to decide between the 2 cameras(which prints have more detail) so please don't tell me about the GFX or the Z7 because they are out of my reach:)

Many thanks

Fujifilm X-S1 Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow