Selling Canon 700D (rebel T5i) and lenses for which compact camera?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Corbula Forum Member • Posts: 57
Selling Canon 700D (rebel T5i) and lenses for which compact camera?

I've had a Canon 700D for a few years which came with the 18-55mm stm lens plus I also got a 10-18mm stm and a 55-250mm stm. While I love photography I've found this more of a hassle to use as I mainly use it for taking photographs on days out and travelling and now more recently to take photographs of my new daughter. Subsequently I've not really been using the camera as I've found it more of a hassle with changing lenses and general use of it.

I'm looking to sell all of this hopefully for a few hundred £ and buy a good quality 2nd hand camera. One that doesn't have an interchangeable lense but still a zoom that I can easily take with me, pull out and start snapping.

I've never been fully happy with the quality of some of the photographs from the Canon but I don't know if that's the sensor or the lenses.

My budget is around £600 and hoping to find a camera that can take better quality photographs than my 700D and better handle lower light and colours. Just generally looking for a better camera hence why going 2nd hand.

Any suggestions?

Corbula's gear list:Corbula's gear list
Canon EOS 700D
Canon EOS 700D (EOS Rebel T5i / EOS Kiss X7i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow