image.canon cloud RAW processing

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Greg Edwards Regular Member • Posts: 427
image.canon cloud RAW processing

My image.canon app on my iphone notified me of a new feature this morning that some of you may find useful or interesting. (It's not for me, I prefer to process in lightroom with my presets and I only have a lowly M5 which isn't compatible.

image.canon | Cloud RAW image processing

It appears Canon are getting in on the neural network / AI image processing game. If you're lucky enough to have an EOS R3, R7 or R10, you can upload raw files straight from your camera to the service and it will automatically process your images with advanced intelligent noise reduction, moire and false colour reduction features in the cloud.

They seem to be attempting to take a chip out of Topaz's and DXO's market, but do it before the images even reach your desktop.

Greg Edwards's gear list:Greg Edwards's gear list
Canon EOS M5 Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM HP Photosmart B110 +4 more
Canon EOS R10 Canon EOS R7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow