Canon EOS-R7 Settings Spreadsheet

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
skyrunr
skyrunr Senior Member • Posts: 2,530
Canon EOS-R7 Settings Spreadsheet

Hello,

I spent some time creating this spreadsheet and thought I'd share it with fellow Canon users. I tried to code everything with colors that match the UI.

I'm not sure if my "codes" will make sense, but basically when you put a number in the CM# (column E) it increments the five custom pages in the green section. When you put the word quick in (column F) it increases the count in the orange section. I usually fill up my custom menus, and this really helped me select the items.

Column F also has my button remapping in it.

These are my first round of settings, and I don't necessarily recommend them because I'm a primarily a Nikon shooter. I know my way around well enough and I did read the manual a few times.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AouWlSq8O2iLhqNl_cg455MJKCgzrw?e=GnxStO

Try to keep replies here (rather than PM) so other users can benefit from them. If you use it, like it, and it saved you some, time please consider a donation.

-- hide signature --

SkyRunR
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
RULE1&TIP1: Be kind and avoid the reply with quote button at all cost!
TIP2: RT#M and don't list gear in your signature, happy shooting!
'Out of the darkness there must come out the light.' Bob Marley

skyrunr's gear list:skyrunr's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon Z50 Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 VR Nikon Z 50-250mm F4.5-6.3 VR +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow