Sell my Canon EOS R for Fuji X-S10, X-E4, or used X-T3?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Luc12345 New Member • Posts: 12
Sell my Canon EOS R for Fuji X-S10, X-E4, or used X-T3?

Hello everyone,

I currently own a Canon EOS R with the 24mm 1.4 ii, 50 1.8 and the sigma 100-400. I have been thinking about selling my gear to switch to fuji for a long time. The main reason for wanting to switch is because I want smaller/lighter gear. I often leave my camera or certain lenses behind because I don't want to carry it all or don't have the room. My main uses are landscape and travel photography, but I also want something to carry around more everyday. I like the grip on the X-S10 but I wish it had more of the manual dials. I like the rangefinder style of the X-E4 as I've always had a lot of fun shooting my minolta rangefinder film camera, but I dont know if it will be to unbalanced if I put anything much bigger that the 27mm pancake lens on it. I know both of these cameras have worse EVFs and LCDs compared to the EOS R but how much of a difference will that make? I am also considering waiting until I find a good deal on a used X-T3 because of the weather sealing. I am not really considering the X-T4 or an X-pro camera just because of price. Any input on which of these would be the best option for a trade in for my current set up would really help.

Thanks everyone

Canon EOS R Fujifilm X-E4 Fujifilm X-S10 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow