What charger for EN-EL18d while in the back country?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Antal I Kozma
Antal I Kozma Veteran Member • Posts: 3,688
What charger for EN-EL18d while in the back country?

Hi to all,

I soon will be away for my first wilderness trip with the Z9. I have two batteries. However, I'll be in the back country for two weeks. So it is likely that I need to recharge my batteries at least once. Even if not, having a solar charger that can recharge these batteries provides a good peace of mind.

Is there any of you who recharged the EN-EL 18d with a solar charger? What brand, what capacity? I would appreciate hearing from you.

I have a smaller power bank that was good for the EN-EL 15 for my D850, however, it is not strong enough to charge the Z9 battery. I looked around on amazon and guessed that something like this would be good: ref=sr_1_16  What do you think?

Thanks for your input, AIK

Antal I Kozma's gear list:Antal I Kozma's gear list
Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Phase One Capture One Pro Nikon Z9 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III +20 more
Nikon D850 Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow