Very Early beta access to Topaz Photo AI:Autopilot if you own DeNoise+Sharpen+Gigapixel

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
hac48 Regular Member • Posts: 110
Re: Very Early beta access to Topaz Photo AI:Autopilot if you own DeNoise+Sharpen+Gigapixel

Combining the three programs into one is inconsistent with the workflow that I and many others use with these programs. I start with the file at its native resolution, make adjustments in LR, turn off sharpening in LR and send  the file to PS and prepare a Master File TIFF using Sharpen AI and possibly Denoise AI. The Master File stays at the native resolution as a TIFF. When I am ready to make a print, I duplicate the Master File as another TIFF and then use Gigapixel AI to uprez the file to the desired print size. I do NOT want to apply another round of Sharpen AI and Denoise AI to the duplicate file. So, I am not sure how Photo AI fits into this workflow. Is there a way to turn OFF Sharpen AI and Denoise AI and just use Gigapixel?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow