OM-1 , the strangest problem.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Trevor Carpenter
Trevor Carpenter Forum Pro • Posts: 19,194
OM-1 , the strangest problem.

My OM-1 is giving me a big problem. I'm still struggling with a few other things I'm not comfortable with on the OM-1 but this one is the strangest. The problem is I'm taking too much time sorting and culling pictures because I am getting too many keepers. It is just too good.

As an example I took a burst of thirteen pictures of a cormorant in flight and ended up with 13 good pictures. So do I keep them all? Each shot is different and it's not easy to say that one is better than another. I could use a shorter burst but that might eliminate the very best result. I should stress as well that although results are impressive they aren't perfect. I still get some failures so it is still important to maximise my chance of getting a great shot.

So a great problem to have but I'm running myself down with so much time spent culling and editing 

Trevor Carpenter's gear list:Trevor Carpenter's gear list
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 OM-1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Dan
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow