RX100IV good price

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
JoeRadza Regular Member • Posts: 215
RX100IV good price

I decided to give myself a present and got a model IV on eBay at what I think is an excellent price. I’ve been reading all the hints and tricks to navigate the menu system and I’ve got some of the basics. Until I’ve got it conquered I set it it up old school. Aperture priority with center spot focus. I took a few quick flower shots today and was very happy with the detail and that even included accidentally using ISO 2500. As far as macro/close focusing is concerned, is it better to just get as close as focusing will allow or use the mode dial and set it to scene/macro? I haven’t been able to get the wifi to connect to my iPad so I took the card out and used a camera that I had setup. I’ve only made two purchases, extra batteries and a hand grip. Thanks to everyone who has put in the time to help others like myself. Ok. Here are two flowers. Take into consideration that this old man used iso 2500. Tell me the good and bad. Thanks.

edit: worked out the Wi-Fi and now just need to get out and use the camera more to establish a good working relationship with it and to get some muscle memory.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow