Any Canon user's getting the XH2s

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Necip
Necip Senior Member • Posts: 1,105
Any Canon user's getting the XH2s

I do browse this forum quite a bit but don't have Fuji gear yet.

1. I'm just curious anyone here move over from Canon to the XH2s for wildlife?

2. I see Fuji do an equivalent 100-400mm  to replace my Canon 100-400mm mkII and recently I see some good reviews about the 150-600mm on the XH2s

Is it worth keeping the Canon lenses using the fringer adapter? or is AF performance too poor waste of time?

If the R7 arrives one day still going to buy it as a backup with the adapted Canon EF 100-400mm MkII. Seems the AF is very good in reviews.

I'm also looking at the OM-1 seems like another alternative to Canon. If so I'm likely to get the 300mmF4 if I do plus a couple of the F2.8 tele zooms. Anyone try this as a comparison to the XH2s?

I just don't want to get into such a closed no third party expensive system as the Canon RF, in the UK is silly money. Stacked sensor seems only for the R3 users not interested in 24mp full frame I would rather buy the A9II and the Sony 200-600mm. So I'm either going for a stacked crop like the OM1 or Fuji XH2s or expensive FF like the A1 or Z9. I would get the Z8 if it was a reality perhaps it will be.

Necip's gear list:Necip's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Nikon D7100 Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EOS 7D Mark II +2 more
Canon EOS R7 Nikon Z9 Sony a1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow