Looking for a wildlife entry camera

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Moto88 New Member • Posts: 21
Looking for a wildlife entry camera

Please ignore my ignorance, I am very new in cameras and learning every day.

I am looking for a good camera + lens ideally all integrated. Why ? Just because during a day I might use my Fujifilm XT30 for landscapes and might do some wildlife action the next day. Having a camera where I have to change the lens all the time seems for me very tricky, you have a lot of weight in the bag which is definitely not good for walking around. Actuelly i travel quite a lot and weight management is for me P1 priority.
Last issue : changing the lenses is for me quite risky cause dirt might come inside the camera and I don't know how to clean the whole thing properly even afraid I would just ruin it.

Therefore I considered a camera that I saw in action that was for me amazing : the Nikon P1000. Not so expensive, a 125x zoom (can ytou really get the moon ?), not so heavy and very easy to carry with you.

But the problem is that this camera has really really bad reviews, stating autofocus is poor and lenty other things.

In a nutshell, I'm looking for a solution for wildlife please.

Thank you.

Nikon Coolpix P1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow