If Panasonic Lumix bring out a flagship stills camera to replace the G9, are you interested?

Started 5 months ago | Polls thread
Alan Kett
Alan Kett Regular Member • Posts: 327
Re: If Panasonic Lumix bring out a flagship stills camera to replace the G9, are you interested?

Interesting to revisit this thread after 3 months. We're leaving for a 5 week visit to the U.K. in a month and I'm already thinking about my travel kit. I have a G9 with the PL 12-60 but I think it's staying home in favor of a G95 with the 14-140 ii as my primary body/lens combo. The Panny 15mm and 7-14 are the other two lenses in the bag. I'll throw an Olympus E-M5 ii with the Oly 12-45 in my suitcase as a second body.

I love the G9/PL 12-60 combo but the G95/14-140 ii wins out because of size/weight.

I really like Panasonic bodies and have done since the original G1 but the G9 successor (for me) needs to be of the size of the G95 at a max for it to fit into my travel bag. Given what I tend to shoot, DFD is fine. The stones at Stonehenge don't move around very fast......

Alan

Alan Kett's gear list:Alan Kett's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Panasonic FZ1000 Fujifilm X30 Panasonic ZS100 Olympus OM-D E-M10 +34 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow