***This week with your a7x/a9x/a1, July 30th - Aug 5th, 2022***

Started Jul 29, 2022 | Discussions thread
Colorado Snowman
Colorado Snowman Contributing Member • Posts: 646
A few...

I debated to myself whether or not these photos were worthy of being posted on this forum and in the end, I decided that I put too much work into them not to post them. Both in finding the deer and also in the post-processing of the photos. Some of these photos were taken near dusk at high ISO settings and a at significant focal length. For most of these photos, I used Lightroom, Photoshop, Topaz Denoise AI, and Topaz Sharpen AI - all of them. And I'm not claiming to have done a good job, just a job.

These young mule deer bucks were being playful with each other.

Buddies!

I removed a significant object from the background of this photo.

Colorado sunset. I usually don't do sunsets, but this one seemed special.

I would have had a better photo if I would have been a little quicker. Sometimes wildlife just does not cooperate...

Again, I would have had a better photo if I would have been a little quicker.  These two were nose-to-nose a second or two before I took this shot.

I had way too much focal length for as close as I was to this guy.  The dark line through the middle of the photo is barbed wire from a fence.

Colorado Snowman's gear list:Colorado Snowman's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony a1 Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM Sony 1.4x Teleconverter (2016) +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow