* The Weekly Image Thread 22 07 29 #705 *

Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 44,501
Re: Around Humboldt Bay

That is a different set Rich.  I like the bike.  My son had a Suzuki GSXR 600.  I tipped it once in the garage and had a heck of a time getting it back upright.  It was not as heavy as the one you imaged.  You better not dump those things or you would need to be Hercules to get it back upright.

The gull set is entertaining and does raise questions.

Yeah, I think everyone has gone fishing.  We had to go to the city today for a 'celebration of life' ceremony at a Catholic church, in French.  I have never been to any service in any Catholic church that did not go on, and on, and ..... , well you get the picture.  The French might as well have been the Latin because I don't remember much of either.  Then we went to visit my brother in law who has been hospitalized since last October and back to my sister's house for a while before heading for home.  A busy day and no time for the internet until now.

Earlier I had stated that our neighbour down the road had covid for the second time.  My wife corrected me and this is her third time!  The gift that keeps on taking!

I went to Henry's to use up my gift cards and got another fast memory card and your small softbox, same brand.  $25 here plus tax.  I will have to unpack it and take a look, and maybe even give it a go.

Andrew

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow