AF-S accuracy: XH2S

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
TonyGN10 Contributing Member • Posts: 555
Re: AF-S accuracy: XH2S

jhorse wrote:

ProfPS wrote:

This is a follow-up to the threads discussing Fuji’s now-traditional but widely disputed tendency to inconsistently miss focus in AF-S mode, when shooting wider angle lenses stopped down at further distances. I’ve seen it with the XPro3 and XT4 but the topic exists since the XT2 generation.

Never had such a problem with my XT4 (or XT3. XE4 either). It is accurate, fast and sticky in AF-S.

Same here with my XT4 - no problems at all with AF-S!! I previously had an XT2 and certainty haven't noticed any degradation in focusing ability with my XT4.

I have no idea whether the problem exists with the kit or technique of users experiencing this problem - but I must admit if they have experienced this so consistently, I'm surprised they haven't by now just moved on to other systems rather than reliving the pain on a Fuji Forum!

TonyGN10's gear list:TonyGN10's gear list
Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR Fujifilm XF 33mm F1.4 R LM WR +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow