Sony Photo Magazine

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
jbuzzinco Regular Member • Posts: 287
Re: Sony Photo Magazine

mbeaumont wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm new to the Sony Alpha world having just switched from Fuji (still keeping my X100v though). I just bought my first Sony camera - the A7IV. I'm beyond happy with it.

One question though - I am a big fan of Fujilove magazine. It's all digital, comes out in PDF and I read it on my iPad. It's a great monthly magazine filled with photo essays from Fuji shooters and articles about X series and GFX lenses and cameras etc.

Was wondering if there was something similar in Sony land? I've been doing some googling but not seeing anything.

Any help would be appreciated!

There's nothing similar to the fuji-centric digital magazines in Sonyland.  All the "Sony Universe" content is basically marketing junk.  The Fuji mags are less marketing and more pure photo technique.  You are still allowed to read the Fuji mags.  Just be sure to hide your iPad inside a Sony users manual (or a dirty magazine) so no one catches you reading about Fujis.

jbuzzinco's gear list:jbuzzinco's gear list
Sony RX100 VII Sony a7R IV Sony a9 II Zeiss Batis 25mm F2 Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow