What will it take Nikon Z9 to get into the approved cameras list of NETFLIX?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
skmadapatu
OP skmadapatu Regular Member • Posts: 318
Re: Nikon fails on a technical point

just Tony wrote:

skmadapatu wrote:

• ARRI (founded 1917)
  • Canon (founded 1933)
  • Panasonic (founded 1918)
  • RED (founded 2005)
  • Panavision (founded 1953)
  • Sony (founded 1946)
  • Blackmagic (founded 2001)

I understand some of the over century-old cartels listed above

I added the dates of founding, you are correct about two of them in terms of time, the cartel notion seems to need corroboration.

Thank you for adding the timing. I was referring in generic terms. I am unpleasantly surprised to see the disruptors like “DJI Ronin 4D” in that list. Now with RS3 PRO, LIDAR, and DJI Wireless Video Transmitter, we can have some of those functionalities in Z9 and other cameras too.

I happened to have the front row seat at the biggest show business in the world. Dalian Wanda Group bought it to take Hollywood to China. As the result of “The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly” decisions, I had gone through some of the most tumultuous times in the Industry. Post-COVID will be the AI era of disrupting the disruptors….

CAPTURE REQUIREMENTS

In order to meet image capture standards required by Netflix, the following capture attributes must be adhered to.

Oops:

Timecode: System is capable of jamming to an external source.

-- hide signature --

Camera Specialization: Nikon Z9, Sony A1, D850, D5, D810, D800E, Sony Nex-7, Nikon D4S
Lenses: Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S,
Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S, Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II, 24-70mm f/2.8, 14mm F2.8, 150-600MM, Macro Lenses

skmadapatu's gear list:skmadapatu's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon Z9 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Nikon D800E Nikon D810 +21 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
FKS
FKS
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow