Nikon Z9 8K N-RAW Video Review (TicoRAW) - The FUTURE of RAW

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
skmadapatu
skmadapatu Regular Member • Posts: 318
Nikon Z9 8K N-RAW Video Review (TicoRAW) - The FUTURE of RAW

I understand the internet & YouTube are littered with Camera sniffers. But I find this video-centric RAW review is fresh air:

https://youtu.be/r9eyGFCHRlU

11:32

the detail outside which shows that on a hybrid body not built for cinema how awesome this camera performs and on that note too knowing that tco raw has kind of had a hand and everything image wise it kind of makes sense now why i feel like this camera actually produces better video files than it does stills. I had a lot harder time editing my stills from montana than the actual video from montana so that is the performance you can expect. It only goes up when you add in professional lighting

22:06

in all i wish this camera would have been out before i made the switch to a cinema body. If it had been i would easily have picked it up and not have had any regrets with the performance I experienced over the past two months

-- hide signature --

Camera Specialization: Nikon Z9, Sony A1, D850, D5, D810, D800E, Sony Nex-7, Nikon D4S
Lenses: Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S,
Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S, Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II, 24-70mm f/2.8, 14mm F2.8, 150-600MM, Macro Lenses

skmadapatu's gear list:skmadapatu's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon Z9 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Nikon D800E Nikon D810 +21 more
Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow