Sony G 10-20/4 PZ first impressions

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Vertumnus Contributing Member • Posts: 571
Sony G 10-20/4 PZ first impressions

Hello,

Sony G 10-20 / 4 PZ - just a very good ,new,UWA zoom for the APS-C.No more,no less.

I got this lens right two weeks after I took my first photos with the Sony G 16-35 / 4 PZ on the FF cameras that I got.So similar,very good zooms for both formats!

I struggled with great difficulty before I decided to publish my first photos taken with this lens.
Why? Because this forum is full of useless photographic parasites who consider themselves on-line experts.These are people who not only have no experience in photography, not only that they talk about equipment that they have never tried, not only that they don't they have a vague understanding of the physical principles and the art of photography in general, but they are as brazen as any stupidity that breaks free.

Against all these odds, I'm going to start acting anyway.These are pictures taken recently ,while walking among ripening fields of grain ,under the blue skies with fantastically shaped clouds....

You,people of good will,enjoy!

Vertumnus's gear list:Vertumnus's gear list
Sony a6600 Sony a7R IVA Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 +48 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow