Sony RX10M4 - Dropbox Uploads Photos, not Videos

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TX Irish New Member • Posts: 8
Sony RX10M4 - Dropbox Uploads Photos, not Videos

I've searched both Google and this forum, but haven't found the answer to this. I am trying out my new RX10M4 prior to travel, and I've encountered an issue I haven't seen before with other cameras. I've connected the camera to my laptop via USB and also plugged the SD card into the laptop. In both cases, Dropbox sees the device, asks if I want to upload photos and videos, and then syncs. Photos work fine, but it's not seeing the MP4 videos. The videos are stored in a separate folder, something like PRIVATE/M4ROOT. 
Not sure why Sony uses that file structure, but any advice on how to make video uploads work would be most helpful. I can manually copy the files, but I like Dropbox's naming convention that keeps photos and videos nicely ordered. (The Sony file names are, of course, just sequential numbers.) Thanks in advance!

ANSWER:
Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow