(UP)grade from 5D MKIV to R7

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
amar_pajero New Member • Posts: 22
(UP)grade from 5D MKIV to R7

I am a weekend photographer and do little bit of Bird photography and some wildlife…

4 years ago while eagerly waiting for 7D mark New generation camera I ended up with 5D…

-

all my apprehensions went away when I realised in few months the significant impact of Low light performance of 5D had on my photo results !!! And I never felt like going back to crop sensor ever…

”with R7 launch and my timing to change to a new camera I am inclining to go for R7 I.e back to APSc ( mainly cost and image size to manage)””

the puzzle I have to solve is will the low light performance of R7(being new gen apsc and some specifications are sounding good) be comparable to 5D low light performance ( usually I am taking 3200 ISO or little higher in 5D)

this ia something I don’t want to compromise  even for the low cost benefit R7 has

please bear if my question does not sound reasonable !!but some inputs on this will definitely help

Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS R6 Canon EOS R7 Ricoh Caplio R8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow