Laptop/camera bag for travel with rf 100-500 mounted

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MattD47 New Member • Posts: 24
Laptop/camera bag for travel with rf 100-500 mounted

I've got a r7 and rf 100-500 on order (who knows how long 'til I get it). I was looking for some recommendations on a back pack for travel to hold my workstation 15" laptop (~1" thick) and the camera with the lens mounted. I'm not looking for anything flashy ideally. We travel internationally most years and I don't want to make myself a target while roaming around.

This will be my first ILC camera, and currently I'm not planning to get many lenses, maybe a macro lens at some point. So I don't need a ton of space for other lenses, but it would be great to store my other electronics and binos.

I would also like a smaller bag to just hold the camera with lens mounted, and spare batteries, etc. I've been using the Lowepro Toploader Zoom 50 AW II for my RX10 and love it, but it won't fit the bigger lens. The newer version that's big enough doesn't have the nice front pocket that I use for chargers/batteries/etc. which is a huge bummer.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Canon EOS R7 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow