Strange Dilemma (GX7 vs Fuji X-E3)

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
FadedPhotoGuy Regular Member • Posts: 263
Strange Dilemma (GX7 vs Fuji X-E3)

So for a variety of reasons I've been looking at how much stuff I've accumulated in my life and have started a widespread reduction, including my cameras.  Some decisions were easy, Sony A7C while a very capable image maker just never connected with me.  Some were hard, original Fuji x100 some days I still regret selling it even though it was slow and quirky.  But now I'm down to my last two ILC cameras and I'm not sure which one will stay with me.  On paper the Fuji X-E3 is the superior camera but for some reason I've strong attachment to the GX7, and truth be told, I may enjoy using it a little more.  In the end I'm torn between more megapixels (not that important to me as I don't heavily crop often), better jpgs, 4k video, against a slightly more compact system with ergonomics that suit me better.

As I said it's strange dilemma so I was curious if anyone else had chosen to stick with a "inferior" camera for any reason.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow