Paid course recommendations?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Colin Creevey Contributing Member • Posts: 749
Paid course recommendations?

Hi all,

While the university of Youtube is great, I've always wondered how good the courses many Youtuber photographers put behind a paywall. Specifically I am interested in portrait, studio based photography.

The type of courses I am talking about are from photographers like Lindsey Adler, Peter Coulson, George Mayer and Karl Taylor.  
I've seen one of Lindsey's classes and it was okay but nothing special.  A lot of technical information with little to no insight regarding communication, concept design or other creative elements.  
I was super tempted to pay for George Mayer's class as I am a big fan of his work although knowing that the course would be in Russian (which I cannot understand) put me off.  
I was wondering if anyone else has first hand experience (or has heard from people they trust)  with any specific online course.  I'd love to hear any other photographers that offer courses that you would recommend.  I am more interested in advanced information rather than beginner stuff.  
Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow