Nikon Z fc Redo for Cork Sniffers

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
calieng Forum Member • Posts: 70
Nikon Z fc Redo for Cork Sniffers

I had the Nikon Z fc and really liked the camera. Good value for what it was. But in the end I ended up returning it. I could not bond with the bulky (big diameter) lens. Did not suit the body. And the general plasticky feel. Some silly things like the F number window....

I did like it with the Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 but unfortunately that lens is pretty soft.

For those cork sniffers and Rolex wearers I could imagine another version of the camera.

All metal build, smaller APS-C lens mount or at least lens that taper down in diameter (like Voigtlander). Closer to the film camera esthetics (no rear panel only EVF)......I would have paid double for that camera.....maybe even triple the price. But probably too small a crowd who would buy it. Sort of like a Leica M10-D.

Maybe on the full frame version will will get closer to that....I may be among the few but I would love a digital camera that almost completely looks and feels like a vintage SLR film camera...the weight, the operation, and the build quality. I'll stick with the rangefinder equivalent until then....Leica M11.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NNS
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow