battery grip for R7?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
PicPocket Veteran Member • Posts: 5,873
Re: battery grip for R7?

Mark B. wrote:

I don't think so. I've not run into any DSLR users that use, for example, both the 5D IV and 7D II. Not that they don't exist, but that would be an exception and not the rule.

I used to have both the 7D and 5D mk II at one point. Soon I'll have both R5 and R7. Looking at R5 owners waiting for their R7 here, I won't assume I am much more of an exception more than what a typical multi body interchangeable lens camera owner today is

Just found that interesting. I think it's odd Canon did or will not produce a grip for the R7.

Clearly a lot of users think it's unusual. I may just keep using my 7D II alongside my R6 until it stops working and is not financially viable to repair or wait and see if there's an R7 II and what that might bring.

That's always a good thing to do when your existing camera does what you want better than a new one. Why spend extra for no good enough reason

-- hide signature --
 PicPocket's gear list:PicPocket's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Sigma 135mm F1.8 Art Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1L IS USM +13 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
amm
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow