Compact everyday lens - Tamron 28-75 G2 or Sigma 28-70 DG DN?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Sebastian Z Regular Member • Posts: 151
Re: Compact everyday lens - Tamron 28-75 G2 or Sigma 28-70 DG DN?

Foto4x4 wrote:

I guess eveyone is so influenced and messmorised they do not read and accept what is beeing shown. People are trained not to have their opinion, they are scared to have their opinion, it is scary...

I find this paragraph insults the intelligence of every member who doesn’t agree with your opinion. It’s certainly not a case that other don’t have one. No one has said the distortion doesn’t exist nor that it’s acceptable. To be taken seriously you could use a dose of humility and respect.

You are directly conflicting your own statment, not to mention you are now trying to speak for entire DP community...:

I claim lens has distortion impossible to correct, despite a lot of people saying it doesn't or they can be easly corrected,

you say:

"No one has said the distortion doesn’t exist nor that it’s acceptable"

Literally  quite a few people said: zero distortion after correction, we even had samples posted here.

Can you be taken seriously? Why shaming people who pint weakneses? Post uncorecrted/corrected photo and make me look bad instead of talking about your hurt inteligence.

Lighten up a bit

-- hide signature --
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow