Who uses the OOC JPG's ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Gourownway Forum Member • Posts: 72
Re: Who uses the OOC JPG's ?

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

Gnine wrote:

victorav wrote:

Gnine wrote:

Panasonic shooter, and I use them a LOT. The G9 jpeg engine is a huge update over the previous models/versions. I'm one of those weirdos who actually likes the more realistic colours of the Panasonic flavour, and I actually started a thread a while back on this exact subject. With examples too. I'll have a look and see if I can dig it up. One of the the main reason too, why I like Silkypix, as it can reproduce the EXACT same colours and contrast etc from raw, as the in camera converter.

Why are you a weird for liking Panasonic colors? I've so many images/videos from Panasonic cameras they are quite good with pleasing colors.

Because we're in the Olymp, ooops, OM, ooops m4/3 forum. Everyone knows that Olymp, ooops, I mean OMD jpeg colours come straight from the hand of Jesus. It's almost disrespectful to like Panasonic colour

i see shooting jpg as going to McDonalds and ordering a salad

Are you just trying to be provocative? What do you get when you process a raw file , usually a jpg ? Welcome to  McDonalds

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
sbu
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow